Froedtert South Occupational Medicine is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. After hours and on weekends, patients may be seen at either of the Froedtert South Emergency Departments.
All injury visits, after your initial one, are scheduled by appointment. Employment-related physical examinations are also arranged by appointment. Please make every effort to keep your appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call (262) 551-4845 and reschedule. Patients may elect to follow up with their personal physicians if they prefer.
Why choose Froedtert South Occupational Medicine?
- Highly qualified providers with years of experience in Occupational Medicine
- A seasoned staff with over 100 years of collective experience
- One centralized location for all services
- Prompt treatment with a patient centered approach
- We provide exclusively work-related occupational medicine services
- Our care can be coordinated with either of the Froedtert South Emergency Departments to ensure continuity of care
- Highly experienced drug and alcohol testing technicians, with over 150,000 drug screens performed
- Certified Medical Review Officers
- Certified Department of Transportation (DOT) providers
- All providers are Certified Medical Examiners for performance of exams for truck and bus drivers.
- Participation in 2 large research studies funded by the CDC and NIOSH, focusing on risk factors for the development of low back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and upper extremity disorders in the workplace